The HR solution is one of the major factors behind the growth of any company, as it plays an active role in almost every area of the company. The main focus of these HR solutions is to keep the company strong, successful, and functional. A business cannot run without hiring a proper talent and managing it well.
Adhaan Solution Pvt. Ltd is one of the leading names in the HR solutions landscape that has made a unique position in the market with its comprehensive offerings.
In a talk with Mr. Dheeraj Vanjani, Co-founder, Adhaan Solution, lets discover more about the company and his thoughts on the current business scenario.
· Tell us about the company
Hello readers, it’s really nice to share our story with you all. Since 2010, Adhaan has grown organically from a boot-strapped venture to a top-of-its-class provider of HR solutions. Our solutions are custom-made for each client and we pride ourselves on services that are delivered on-time and with 100% compliance. As an agile and responsive HR solution provider, we strive to build a collaborative partnership with our clients to allow them to focus on other important growth-accelerating areas.
This unwavering dedication to our clients has made us one of the fastest-growing HR service providers in the country, with our offices now spanning 23 locations pan-India.
Our services include Labour Law Compliance, Temporary Staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll Processing, and Expat Hiring, all delivered with unmatched Professionalism and our special Adhaan flair!
We never stopped working during lockdown too. During the 2 months of lockdown, our ground staff and backend operations were working regularly to serve our clients who were a part of essential services ensuring a constant supply of manpower and ensuring on-time salaries during these difficult times. Also, we helped migrant workers who were stranded on the roads to find jobs and get them food, shelter and a regular source of income.
We were also conducting webinars to manage staff virtually and conducting online interviews. I believe in the coming few months there will be a rise in demand for manpower as life comes to normalcy and all sectors begin to open up, especially e-commerce/logistics and pharma.
· What were the initial challenges you faced?
Being a bootstrapped business, initially, it was difficult to achieve growth for us. With limited funds, we had to keep our technology and talent costs in control to make ends meet. But in two and a half years, we managed to break even and since then, growth has skyrocketed 200 percent year-on-year.
· What is the reason behind your company’s long-standing success?
Our patience, dedication, integrity, loyalty, ethical values, and most importantly our USP – services at its best- are key values which helped us overcome the challenges. Our mission is to continuously develop and strengthen our deliverables and fulfil our dream to reach the pinnacle in HR solutions.
An individual can make a difference … a team can make a miracle.
· What are the services the company focuses on? How are your services different from those in the market?
As one of the fastest-growing HR solution companies in the state, we at Adhaan offer various tailored services and support to our clients. These are:
1. Payroll management – Ensuring employee welfare by helping HR management to deliver timely and accurate salary payments and deductions to employees.
2. Temporary staffing – Offering temporary services to clients looking to hire candidates to work on short projects and save employment costs.
3. Permanent recruitment – Providing experienced and dedicated HR professionals who will help find the perfect candidate for every post.
4. Labour law compliance management – Taking a proactive approach in covering legal obligation to ensure that organizations comply with rules, regulations, or laws, pertaining to the industry.
• Why should one choose Adhaan?
There are several factors that make us stand out in the market, such as cost-effective and TAT recruitment services, on-time and accurate payroll processing, 100 percent audit clearance, 100 percent documentation, government liaison, and no more compliance burdens. Persistent spotlight on client’s delight customized solutions and customized accounts management is one devoted point of contact for us.
• How do you decide to take the company a step further in terms of your services?
Going forward, we at Adhaan Solution have set a resolution to be one of the top 10 players in the staffing industry within three years and we are planning to expand our services across locations by adding new verticals/industries to our kitty.
• How has technology transformed the traditional way of business?
According to me, through the use of mobile apps, online apps, and other tools, businesses are making it easier to attract and retain customers and candidates; this completely changed the scenario of businesses in every sector around the globe.
• What do you think are the responsibilities of an entrepreneur?
I believe it’s the responsibility of a business owner or an entrepreneur to make its customers and employees happy while balancing social and economic activities.
• What are the key achievements of your entrepreneurial journey?
Today, in the HR solutions industry, Adhaan is a name to reckon with, with our head office in Ahmadabad and branches across ten states in India. The 120-member team has successfully placed over 1 Lakh employees since its launch. We also have several awards to hone, including Quality Brand Award 2014, The Golden Globe Tiger Award for Best Service Provider in HR 2017, Women Entrepreneur of the Year 2019, among others. We were also conferred an award by the Labour and Employment Department, Government of Gujarat in 2016 for the highest PF accounts in the state.
• One person who you admire the most?
My father, I have seen him working day and night to get to the level where is he is today, one of the leading men in his business circle.
· The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line.