Skip to content
- The banking sector produces the most activity within the cloud.
- Almost 94% of managers have observed that their business security has improved after adapting to cloud applications.
- The cloud expertise has become such important that as much as 56% of the recruiters are looking for people who have a good knowledge of cloud computing.
- Cloud Computing is 40 times more cost-effective for a small and medium business as compared to a running in-house IT system.
Did You Know?
- The brand Nokia is named after a place in Southern Finland.
- The Colgate toothpaste company started out making starch, soap, and candles.
- The original name of Bank of America was the Bank of Italy.
- MasterCard was originally called MasterCharge
- Samsung accounts for 20% of Korea’s gross domestic product.
- Candy Crush brings in a reported $633,000 a day in revenue.
Notice: Undefined index: total_count_position in /home/bg0qn9vji273/public_html/theenterpriseworld.com/wp-content/plugins/social-pug/inc/functions-frontend.php on line 46