The increasing digitization and globalization has had a direct impact on the businesses all over, some good and some bad. The use of technology has disrupted the entire systems of several organizations, making way for innovations and opportunities. Many companies have emerged to help others adapt to these technological changes.
Jolt Consulting Group is among the many that is providing transformational business and technology services for organizations across multiple ecosystems, including Service, Manufacturing, Health & Life Sciences and Mechanical Contracting.
In an interview with The Enterprise World, Jeffrey Oskin, Founder and CEO walks us through the journey of Jolt Consulting Group.
- Tell us about the company.
Jolt Consulting Group is headquartered in Saratoga Springs. We enable organizations to better connect with their customers through comprehensive business analysis, effectively managing change and by selecting and deploying the best-in-class Salesforce technologies. The result is the ability of our clients to grow their revenues and realize greater levels of profitability coupled with improved levels of customer satisfaction.
Our team is comprised of industry veterans who collectively have more than 120 years of software implementation experience and expertise. We pride ourselves on being a small company with big values, Jolt is your one-stop shop for all of your business needs in every location imaginable.
- What were the initial challenges you faced?
No clients. No money. No paycheck.
When I first started, I was excited – I had the perfect plan. I spent all kinds of time focusing on the internal aspects (i.e. marketing brochures, etc.), published them all and then it was crickets for 6 months. I thought for sure, given my network and connections, that once I hung a shingle and announced my consultancy, everyone would come knocking at the door, but that was not the case.
It wasn’t until I changed the mindset from internally focused to externally focused that things started to change. Shifting the mindset to focusing on what the client wants (not what I want) was the catalyst to getting people in the door and they’ve been coming to us ever since.
- How have the company graphs changed since the foundation? Can you share a few statistics?
89% – our repeat client rate (% of clients that return to us within a year to execute another project – indicator of value, we’re clearly doing something right.
Another indicator is our profitability –we’ve been profitable each and every year of our existence. The percentage of our profit continues to increase as the company continues to grow, which means we are being more efficient at what we do. This is great because, not only is it good for business, but because all of our employees benefit from this as a result of our profit sharing structure.
- What is the reason behind your company’s long-standing success?
We put our customers’ needs first. We understand that the success of their organizations lies within the satisfaction of their customers and we help guide them in their customer engagement journey. Our domain expertise coupled with pre- packaged processes accentuates our uniqueness. Jolt Consulting Group’s pre-packaged best- in-class processes and configurations allow an organization to quickly plug in best practices, templates, and processes to transform their business in order to achieve symbiotic interactions that deepen customer relationships. By implementing these tactics, it leapfrogs businesses ahead, transforming their processes from where they are today to where they need to go to be successful tomorrow.
The Products and Services-
What are the products/services the company focuses on? How are your services different from those in the market?
- ServiceAdvantageSM – Jolt can also supply you with unique post-implementation support to drive continued business value with for continued system enhancements, and ongoing managed support services through our ServiceAdvantage offering.
- LightningJoltSM – Jolt Consulting Group’s LightningJolt is the blueprint for companies to migrate from ServiceMax to Salesforce’s Service Cloud / Field Service Lightning solutions. Jolt’s team of experts will provide a seamless transition to assist organizations realize the value of Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning by providing access to migration tools and best practice configurations.
- EinsteinJoltSM – Jolt Consulting Group’s EinsteinJolt is a prepackaged implementation of the Salesforce Einstein for Service product. The offering enables the full breadth of the Einstein for Service functionality to be deployed in as little as 30 days.
Jolt’s team of experts will implement a pre-configured package of Einstein for Service capabilities including Einstein bots, case classification, next best action and service analytics using our pre-packaged implementation offering. This packaged offering has everything an organization needs to get started with Einstein for Service in as little as 30-days.
Is there any new addition to the list of products/services? Anything exciting you would like to share?
- ChangeJoltSM– An often overlooked, but critical aspect of any software deployment that touches service personnel is change management. JCG is well-versed in change management and feels this it is the most important and most underappreciated factor in a service technology implementation. As a result, we have developed ChangeJolt, our service offering dedicated to change management. According to Prosci, a pioneer in Change Management research and strategy, ‘Change Management places the necessary focus on where change actually occurs – at the individual employee level.’ When the people side of change is ignored or mismanaged, there are additional costs and risks. These costs and risks emerge at both the project level and the organizational level, and include things like active and passive resistance, morale declines, loss of valued employees, delays, and inefficiencies from rework.
- KnowledgeJoltSM – Fast starts for a number of Salesforce solutions (i.e. Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning) to quickly create an ROI for our clients.
- RapidJoltSM for Manufacturers
Transform your service operations in less than 60 days
- Manufacturers will realize a ROI within 2-3 months
- Created specifically for manufacturers providing post-sales service and support
- 6-8 week implementation period
- Client option to pay over 12 months
–RapidJoltSM for Home Health Providers
Transform your mobile care delivery in less than 60 days
- Home Health Care Providers (HHCP) will realize a ROI within 2 – 3 months
- Created specifically for HHCPs providing patient care via a mobile care team
- 6-week implementation period
- Client option to pay over 12 months
–RapidJoltSM for Customer Engagement
Now more than ever, customers need to feel that they are being heard and taken care of, which is why Jolt has developed RapidJoltSM for Customer Engagement which helps your organization to support their customers from afar in as little as 6 weeks.
Advantages of RapidJoltSM for Customer Engagement:
Companies with customer service operations will receive an engagement platform to support their customers via multiple digital channels.
Once you’re up and running, expect to see an ROI and extremely satisfied customers due to more meaningful engagements within the first 3 months!
Don’t think now’s a good time to be adding new expenses to your budget? No problem! Jolt is offering a payment plan that allows for payment over a 12-month period.)
Can you please brief us about your professional experience?
Jeff Oskin is the President of Jolt Consulting Group LLC. He is an expert in understanding business visions and translating those visions into concrete action plans that organizations can execute. He has proven countless times throughout his 20+ year career an ability to be a savvy executive who understands the nuances of optimizing business operations, managing change, acquiring technology and managing large-scale programs/projects.
My role at Jolt is to humbly lead a team of very talented and dedicated individuals that put the interests of our clients above all else. I’m proud of the work we’ve accomplished since our inception and am looking forward to continuing to grow the company and surround ourselves with field service experts.
How do you look after your employees? What makes your team unique?
We strive to take care of our employees on all levels. In their careers, weidentify their passions and guide their educational journey to help them achieve their goals. They each have a stake in the company and its success; they know that their contribution matters and that their opinion and voice can induce change. Our employees are encouraged to speak their minds, take risks, make mistakes and learn from them. We provide our employees with significant benefits and truly believe that their personal life matters. We encourage socialization through virtual happy hours and fitness challenges that encourage lively banter and healthy competition. Our uniqueness lies in our ability to be such a close knit group of colleagues, even though we are dispersed throughout the U.S. and some of us have never even met!