Cyber protection is essential because without any understanding or consideration of the issue you’re ready to be attacked. it is able to not happen now, or next week, however eventually you will be breached and you will deal with the fallout. In reality, in the last few years, cybercrime has grown at this type of speedy rate it is now an issue all businesses should constantly be monitoring and handling.
Cybersecurity is a wide term and entails everything from the security of the top government assets to any private records. This consists of your personal electronic devices including laptops, mobiles, tablets, and so on. We may be unaware of the information, but it may contain certain information that the hackers and the cybercriminals would love access to. this will contain other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, their names and birthdates, and all the personal information. A hacker then can input malware in their system by using your name.
Necurity Solutions, a cyber-security solution company founded by 2016, Mr. Ishwar Prasad Bhat with the mission, “to make information technology an asset in business expansion across the industry through affordable and innovative security solutions”.
In a talk with Mr. Ishwar Prasad Bhat, let’s discover the business landscape of cybersecurity and its quality offerings.
• Tell us about the company.
Necurity solutions, a Cyber Security company with a vision to make information technology an asset in business sustenance and expansion across the industry through affordable and innovative security solutions. We do Vulnerability assessment, Penetration testing including web and network, Red teaming. We make sure that the organization’s infrastructure is safe and secure from all kinds of attacks. We always believe “To catch a thief, think like a thief”. “To be protected from hackers, have ethical hackers”. We provide Cyber Security protection in an ethical Hackers way.
• What were the initial challenges you faced?
Initially, it was difficult to make industries understand why Cyber Security protection is much needed. Many did not understand the difference between an IT team and a Cyber Team.
• Which was that point that triggered the growth of the company?
When the industry understood that Cyber Security protection is important, that’s where our growth started, since our services are unique and we provide real protection in an Ethical Hacker’s way.
• What is the reason behind your company’s long-standing success?
Our dedication and passion for protecting the organization from all the Cyber-attacks. We have a great team that can find out the vulnerabilities that cannot be found by any industry available software. Customers trust us, we deliver with utmost dedication.
• What are the products/services the company focuses on? How are your services different from those in the market?
We provide Red Teaming, Vulnerability Assessments, and Penetration testing. We always believe that “To catch a thief, think like a thief”. “To be protected from hackers, have ethical hackers”. Hackers are not software or computers. They are human minds who have a unique methodology to hack into the system. We use Ethical Hackers to provide real security from all kinds of Cyber-attacks.
Our main services are
- Web Application Security Assessment
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Red Teaming & Enterprise Security
• Is there any new addition to the list of products/services? Anything exciting you would like to share?
The technology world is at the cusp. To be ready to deal with the change we are working on an exclusive product on Cyber Security, which we would like to release by 2020.
• What do you think are the responsibilities of an entrepreneur?
As an entrepreneur, it is extremely important to take the company in the right direction thus benefitting society.
• Can you please brief us about your professional experience?
I am a Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified Information Security Expert. I am known for finding a serious vulnerability in eBay that allowed hackers to purchase anything for one rupee. The record about the vulnerability is available in Google as the “eBay One Rupee Vulnerability”. I am currently listed in more than 20+ companies’ prestigious Hall of fame which includes eBay, AT&T, Blackberry and many…. I was also awarded more than 1000$ from companies like Shopify, Uber for reporting Multiple vulnerabilities in their system. I have been awarded “VINUTNA RATNA AWARD” for my remarkable achievements in the field of cybersecurity by AKKINENI FOUNDATION OF USA. I was also awarded Entrepreneurs of the Year Awards by Entrepreneurs Council of India for my remarkable achievements in the field of Cyber Security.
• How do you look after your employees? What makes your team unique?
We always make sure our employees are happy and have a great passion for Cyber. We have a great team of OSCP certified Cyber experts who make sure the cybersecurity of our client’s products and infra are 100% secure.
• Can you tell us what your favourite book is?
I always prefer reading books to spending quality time. From many books that I have read, “Business Adventures” – by John Brooks is my favourite one.
• One person, who you admire the most?
Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba has always been a source of motivation for me. I admire him the most.
• Whose business story do you find the most inspiring?
Sundar Pichai, who recently became CEO of Google parent company Alphabet Inc. He is a mastermind behind Google growth worldwide.
ETHICAL HACKERS ARE NOT MADE, THEY ARE BORN
• Constant vigilance- a need or a strategy? Please share your views.
It is indeed a need. In the changing world of technology, it is extremely important that you are vigilant.
• It’s a rat-race out there. How do you cope with that?
Every day is a learning for me. I keep updating myself with all the latest tech news and code that are out there in the market. I am a CEO by morning and Cyber expert by night.
Awards and Recognitions
Mr Ishwar Prasad Bhat Popularly known for his finding a serious vulnerability in eBay that allowed hackers to purchase anything for one rupee. The record about the vulnerability is available with Google search as “eBay One Rupee Vulnerability”.
- “Entrepreneur of The Year 2016” Award by Entrepreneurs Council of India
- “VINUTNA RATNA AWARD” for my remarkable achievements in the field of cybersecurity by AKKINENI FOUNDATION OF USA.
- Speaker and Panellist at FICCI (Federation of India Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- National Technical Committee member at National Cyber Security and Safety Standards.
- Winner of Bug Bounty Programs of Uber, Shopify and was awarded more than 2000$
- Speaker at National Information Security Summit and Hackers Day Conference